Just a few blocks from Logan Square, Trinity Row is convenient to almost everything in Philadelphia. It’s close to the Comcast Center, Glaxo Smith Kline, City Hall and other major employers in the business district. The Kimmel Center, Academy of Music and Theater District are just south on Broad Street. Some of the city’s grandest buildings and cultural institutions, including the Academy of Natural Sciences, Franklin Institute, Rodin Museum, Free Library and Fairmount Park, are all nearby. Strolling around the neighborhood, you’ll find quaint cafes, neighborhood taverns and corner stores. Drexel and the University of Pennsylvania are also an easy commute. Convenient access to public transit and major highways is just blocks from the building.
View this Property's Walk Score
Many public transportation options serve the neighborhood around Trinity Row:
- SEPTA buses on east / west routes run along both Market Street and JFK Boulevard with multiple stops an easy walk from Trinity Row.
- Additional bus routes run along Spring Garden Street and the Benjamin Franklin Parkway close to the building.
- SEPTA Market Frankford Subway Line is easily accessible at Suburban Station a few blocks away.
- NJ Transit buses and the PATCO rail line to New Jersey are also close.
- Amtrak Rail service is blocks away at 30th Street Station.
Schedules and more information available at: